What you will do?
You shall be part of the product and the marketing team at MangoSpring and be responsible for creating all visual
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Create visual graphical design, including typography, visual concept, composition, layout, color for mobile
clients, websites and web applications.
- Identify and express the objectivity and branding of the organization vis-a-vis
the objectives through the design concepts.
- Coordinate with the technology & product teams in evolving an appropriate UI for
the online and offline applications both for the web and mobile.
- UI flow and requirements. For each of our products there is mobile client UI development
and web interface development. The graphics designer will also be involved in product requirement
definition in terms of features and behavior of the features.
- Corporate and other marketing and product activities.
Who you are?
For detailed requirements, please visit: http://www.mangospring.com/careers
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in similar role. Formal education in
design/graphics/user interface/fine arts, etc, is desired though not mandatory.
- Must have expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Working knowledge of Macromedia Flash is required. An impressive web portfolio is a prerequisite.
All applications should carry links to your work or mail in the CD of your work along
with your other details.