What you will do?
You shall be part of the product and the marketing team at MangoSpring and be responsible for defining the physical
and digital experience of all our applications including interaction design, screen and information design, design
research, color, product graphic design, task flow specifications, etc. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
- Product ideation: Shall be a member of the product team helping in ideating and defining new product concepts.
- Product definition: UI flow and requirements. For each of our products there is mobile client UI development
and web interface development. The User Interface Designer will also be involved in product requirement definition
in terms of features and behavior of the features.
- Website site development: The company has, apart from its corporate site, multiple user portals. These, along
with the ones planned are expected to attract millions of users. The entire web look and feel along with the
interface development will be a high priority task.
- Developing brand identity for each of product launches. This includes graphic identity and website development.
- Corporate and other marketing and product activities.
Who you are?
For detailed requirements, please visit: http://www.mangospring.com/careers
- Formal education in design/graphics/user interface/human computer interaction/fine arts, etc, is desired
though not mandatory.
- An impressive web portfolio is a prerequisite. All applications should carry links to your work or mail
in the CD of your work along with your other details.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the web applications domain.
- Business thought leader.